Why Get Involved?
VISIONS is so much more than a newspaper…
- An outlet for student writing
- An opportunity to get published
- A way for students to express their thoughts on a current event on and off campus
- A convenient opportunity to learn and gain skills and experience in working for a publication
- A chance to cover exciting PCCC events
How to Get Involved?
Want to be a part of the VISIONS team? Here's a few qualifications that you’ll need to meet:
- You must be an active PCCC student
- Must maintain at least a 2.5 GPA
- To be a Full-time staff member, you be registered for a minimum of (6) credits.
- Membership ends at graduation or at any time the student is not taking at least (3) credits at PCCC.
Join the newspaper today to experience what it's like to be a part of a growing publication. If you don’t have any experience in journalistic writing or layout, fear not; students new to the journalistic writing style and the aspects of layout will be provided with training. (Click here to view Job Positions.)
If you’re interested in joining the VISIONS team, send an email with your name, phone number, and position you’re interested in to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.