Do you have artwork, creative writing, photograpny, or journalistic articles you would like to share with the PCCC community?
Maybe you wish to express an opinion about a current or campus issue with your fellow students.
VISIONS is the perfect outlet for students to showcase their work and ideas.
You don’t have to be a member of the VISIONS staff to contribute material for publication.
Just find the category that interests you below and follow the instructions for creating and submitting your work.
Contributing Artists may submit poetry, short stories, original comics, photograpny, or other artwork for publication in the Artist Spotlight section of the newspaper.
Contributing Journalists may submit articles, interviews, photojournalistic images, opinion pieces.
All readers of VISIONS may submit Letters to the Editor. (click here for guidelines)
To submit your creative work to VISIONS, please follow these guidelines:
(Limit one submission per issue)
- Please refrain from offensive or inappropriate content and images including those associated with gambling, smoking, beer, alcohol, illicit drugs, hatred, derogatory language, violence, harassment, racism, sex, discrimination, political intolerance, and similar subjects.
- Poems should not exceed 10 stanzas
- Short stories should not exceed 500-700 words
- Original comics can range from 1 – 5 panels
- Photos should be in .jpeg, .png, or .pdf format
- Text should be submitted in .doc format and size 12 Times New Roman font.
- All work must include the name and phone number of the author to verify authenticity
- All work must be submitted to email@example.com in the proper format
Submission Deadline: VISIONS is published on the 15th of every month. If you want your submission to be published in a particular issue, please submit it by the 24th of the previous month.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.