Transfer Credit

Instructor and students studying on the same table in the library

You must have an official transcript from your other school(s) sent to:

PCCC – Office of Admissions
One College Blvd
Paterson, NJ 07505-1179

Once received, a Transfer Credit Evaluation will be completed (for current and accepted students) if there is a declared academic program (other than Matriculated Undeclared) and if you have submitted the Transcript Evaluation Request Form. You will receive written notification once your credits are evaluated.