Transcript Request

PCCC Student's profile picture

PCCC requires a written request to send official transcripts.  All official and unofficial transcripts are free.

There are three convenient ways to request an official or unofficial copy of your Passaic County Community College transcripts:

In person - Forms are available at the Registrar’s Office.  Be sure to check office hours as they may vary during summer.

By mail – Please send your request to:

Passaic County Community College
Attn:  Registrar’s Office
One College Blvd
Paterson, NJ 07505

By e-mail - Only through your PCCC Portal account. Send to

Unofficial Transcripts are available through Web Advisor on your Portal Account.

When requesting transcripts, please provide the following information:


  • Specify whether you are requesting an Unofficial or Official Transcript

  • Student ID number or Social Security Number

  • Current Name, Address and Telephone Number

  • Former Names used while attending Passaic County Community College

  • Date of Birth

  • Complete Address of where you would like the transcript sent

  • SIGNATURE is required to process your request!  Your personal Portal Account satisfies this requirement.


If you have any further questions about your records at Passaic County Community College, please call the Registrar’s Office at 973-684-6401.