Student Information

Table at one of the PCCC parks

To change your name, address, phone number, or other personal information, fill out the Student Records Change Form and submit to the Registrars’ Office (Main Campus) or to the Main Office on other PCCC Campuses. Be sure to show your PCCC ID. It may take up to three business days to process the request.

Name changes require official documentation: Please provide one of the following original documents: marriage certificate, divorce decree, social security card, citizenship certificate, driver's license or birth certificate. The documents will be photocopied and the original returned to you.

Address changes from an out-of-county residence to a Passaic County residence require proof of Passaic County address.