Civil Disturbance - Wanaque

Instructor and students studying on the same table in the library


In the event of a Civil Disturbance, Demonstration or Riot:

1.  Call the administrative office 973-248-3000 via cell phone or any available college phone and state your name, location and area involved.

  • Avoid the area of disturbance, demonstration and/or riot
  • If you are unable to leave, lock yourself in a classroom or office until first responders can get to you.

2.  When calling the administrative office personnel or police dispatcher with the following information:

a. Your name
b. Location of the incident (be as specific as possible)
c. Describe the type of disturbance
d. Numbers of persons involved
e. Injuries to anyone, if any