We are providing you with this referral list because we care. Should you be in need of immediate assistance while here at the College, the Center for Student Success Counselors are here to assist you in contacting one or more of these agencies.
Please contact a Counselor during our hours of operation at
However, if our office is closed, contact one of the Emergency Services listed below. In the event of any life threatening situation, such as suicidal thoughts/attempts to harm oneself, alcohol or drug overdose, or serious mental health crisis, call 911 (police) at ONCE!
• Hackensack University Medical Center-Behavioral Health Unit, 201-996-4450
• National Suicide Prevention Hotline 1-800-273-8255
• Passaic County Women’s Center (24-hour crisis hotline for victims of domestic violence) 973-881-1450
• Wayne Counseling Center (substance abuse & drug addiction) Outpatient counseling only (Mon. & Fri. 10-3pm/ Tue. Wed. Thurs. 10-9 pm/ Sat. 9-12 pm)
• Passaic County Women’s Center (immediate emergency/counseling for domestic violence) 973-881-0725
• St. Mary’s Hospital (24 hour crisis screening hotline) 973-470-3025\
• WAFA House (for victims of domestic violence) Services available only in English, Arabic and Urdu speaking. 1-800-930-9232
• NJ Statewide Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-572-7233
• First Call for Help (for all other social services) 1-800-435-7555; www.NJ211.org, statewide, food, shelter, counseling and related social services