Welcome to the Department of Student Affairs
What We Do
Student Affairs provides services and co-curricular experiences to enhance students’ learning and development and to enrich their lives.
Student Development Outcomes:
Upon completion of an associate degree, the graduate will:
- Demonstrate ethical, civic and environmental responsibility
- Contribute to a global society using knowledge of diversity and cultural awareness
- Use lifelong learning skills (i.e. critical thinking, financial responsibility, and problem solving skills
- Use technology to success in an ever-changing world
- Demonstrate self confidence in leadership roles.
Departments and Services
- Center for Student Success
- Fitness Center
- Student Activities/Student Involvement
- Veteran Affairs
- Medical Appeals