Eligibility - Athletics

Two students discussing with the books

Passaic County Community College

Home of the Panthers


High School Students: To be eligible for Intercollegiate Athletic Participation prospective student-athletes must be a high school graduate (diploma).

Or student must have earned a G.E.D. certificate diploma.

Transfer Students: Must provide an official transcript from all previous institutions attended; must have completed 12 or more credit hours and have earned a 2.00 gpa overall.