As a student financial aid consumer, you have the right to:
1. Be informed about financial aid application procedures, cost of attendance, aid available and renewal requirements.
2. Confidential protection of your financial aid records. The contents of your financial aid file are maintained in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
3. Appeal decisions made by the Passaic County Community College financial aid staff. Appeals should be submitted to the Director of Financial Aid in writing.
You have the responsibility to:
1. Complete applications correctly and on time.
2. Read and understand all materials sent to you from Financial Aid and other financial aid agencies; keep copies of all forms and materials submitted.
3. Know and comply with the rules governing your aid programs.
4. Comply with the provisions of any promissory note and all other agreements you sign.
5. Register for the number of credits required and maintain satisfactory academic progress.
Request personal assistance if you have questions or don’t understand the information provided to you.