|Types of Financial Aid|
At PCCC, we want to make a college education affordable. We offer all forms of state and federal financial aid, including grants, loans, and scholarships.
Have questions? Contact or visit the Financial Aid Office, and our officers will be happy to help you.
What You Need to Know
Apply for Aid
Students seeking financial aid must submit a FAFSA.(Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
You must complete and submit a new FAFSA each year.
- Need Help Completing Your FAFSA?
- FAFSA Video Tutorial (English and Spanish)
by TG Communications, Adventures in Education (AIG.org)
- Verification Process
- Loans and Loan Counseling
- Book Deferments
- Maintaining Your Financial Aid
- Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Helpful Publications and Links