|Visiting Student Form|
|Office of Admission
Are you a Visiting Student?
If you are currently attending another college or university and want to take classes at PCCC that will transfer back to your home college, then you are considered a Visiting Student. Being a Visiting Student at PCCC is a great way to earn college credit that is transferable and affordable.
Steps to Enrolling at PCCC as a Visiting Student
- Apply for Admission. You can apply online, download an application, or apply in-person at our Main Campus in Paterson, our Passaic Academic Center, or our Wanaque Academic Center.
- Submit your:
a. Unofficial Transcript
b. Visiting Student Form – We strongly recommend that you get permission from your home college to take courses at PCCC.
Your unofficial transcript and/or your visiting student form can be uploaded when you apply online at www.pccc.edu/applytoday.
- Check the PCCC course schedule – Click on “course schedule” to make sure the class you want is being offered and available.
- Register for classes. You will be notified when registration opens. You can also check the registration dates, times and locations by going to www.pccc.edu/times2register.
Three Ways to Register
We want to make registering as a Visiting Student as simple as possible. There are several ways to submit your registration materials:
- In person at one of our campus locations
- E-mail - Enrolldocs@pccc.edu
- Fax – 973-279-5337
In order to register you need to submit your unofficial transcript, Visiting Student Form (recommended), and completed registration form.
If you are faxing or emailing your registration form online, please be sure to indicate the course number – for example, EN101 for English Composition and the section number – for example, MO1.
Important information for Visiting Students:
- During Registration, On-the-Spot Admission and Registration are available for students who have all their documents in hand.
- As a general rule, you need to meet all prerequisites for the class you would like to take.
- When your registration has been successfully processed, you will receive a copy of your schedule via e-mail.
- Payment for your course is due within 48 hours of registration. We will drop your course for non-payment after 48 hours. Payment plans are not available for summer sessions. For information about paying your bill contact the Bursar’s Office at 973-685-5202 or click here.
- Visiting Students interested in Financial Aid should contact their home institution.
To download and print the application PDF you will need the latest version of Adobe. http://www.adobe.com/go/reader