Dual Enrollment Courses

Two students discussing with the books


The PCCC Dual Enrollment Team and your high school carefully select the courses that are offered as dual enrollment courses for each academic year.

Typically, the dual enrollment courses offered are at the introductory level and would be those that students usually need to fulfill General Education or Liberal Arts requirements in most college degree programs. 

  A DE student who successfully completes English Composition I (EN101) and English Composition II (EN102) would finish a full year of college-level English while still in high school. 

The content of all DE courses is college level. College course outlines and College-selected textbooks must be used, and students are responsible for adhering to the academic rules and regulations of PCCC.

Course Credits

The credits earned in DE courses can be applied toward an undergraduate degree in most majors and are usually very transferable to most colleges or universities. 
Visit the NJ Transfer website here for more details


Once registered in a Dual Enrollment Course, students will begin
a college transcript at PCCC. A transcript is an official and permanent college record of courses completed and credits earned.

A student who wishes to continue his/her college education at a college other than PCCC may request from the PCCC registrar to have an official transcript sent to the college or university of their choice for transfer credit evaluation.  See Transcript Request Form.