|Learn More About
NRC @ PCCC
Energy Industry Fundamentals: Train for a Great Career in a Growing Field
Train to be a Community
Temporary and Permanent Jobs
Now Available at PSEG.
Northeast Resiliency Consortium
NRC @ PCCC
Advance Your Career. Return to the Workforce.
The Northeast Resiliency Consortium (NRC) is a program
funded by the U.S. Department of Labor to provide
short-term, job training for qualifying individuals who
want to advance their careers and return to the workforce.
To qualify, you must be at least one of the following:
- Unemployed or underemployed
Non-credit and credit training will be provided in the following high growth, high employment industries:
- Information Technology
- Energy Technology
In addition to job training, participants will gain:
- The opportunity to earn industry-recognized credits
- Hands-on experience working in the chosen career field
- Job development and internship opportunities
How to Apply:
- Click on Application link and download the form
- Print out a copy and complete the form
- Bring the form with you to your intake appointment
with the Program Counselor.
- To schedule your intake appointment with the Program
Counselor see contact information below.
For more information, contact:
Administrative Support Assistant