The Passaic Academic Center (PAC) opened in 2008 as the fourth campus of Passaic County Community College. A state-of-the-art educational facility, PAC offers modern science and computer laboratories as well as classrooms equipped with the latest technology to enhance the delivery of our educational programs. Parking is available and the campus is easily accessible by public transportation.
PAC houses PCCC’s widely acclaimed Nurse Education Program and also offers:
- ELS (English Language Studies)
- The Basic Skills Program in Reading, Writing and Mathematics that prepares students for later success in academic majors.
- General college-level courses such as English, Math, Psychology, Computers, Critical Thinking, History, Sociology, American Sign Language, Education, Biology, Chemistry, etc.
- Non-credit lifelong learning opportunities in Continuing Education/Workforce Development such as Notary Public Education, Customer Service, Retail Math, GED Test Preparation, How to Start Your Own Business; English for the Workplace among others.
- Financial assistance in the way of federal, state and college grants and scholarships.
Advisement and tutoring that will support the needs of all learners.
To apply, or for more information contact us at (973) 684-6868 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.