Current Volunteer Openings
Learn how you can help
Teach basic computer skills to a large group. Possible workshops: Computer Basics, Intro to Email, Intro to the Internet, Word.
- Ability to teach a large audience
- Ability to use PowerPoint
- Ability to follow a lesson plan
Open Lab Tutor
Assist people on an individual basis with basic computer questions.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Familiarity with Mavis Beacon typing program
Provide technical assistance to CTC staff by performing regular PC checkups and maintenance and installing software.
- Technical knowledge of regular PC maintenance
- Ability to install software
Assist CTC staff with the development and maintenance of CTC website.
- Knowledge of html or any web editing program
Graphic Design Support
Assist CTC staff with the design of flyers, newsletter, posters, etc.
- Knowledge of Publisher or any other publishing software
Assist CTC staff with the writing and editing of newsletter
- Good written communication skills
Assist CTC staff with general clerical tasks such as copying, typing, faxing, filing, and making phone calls.
- Ability to perform basic clerical tasks
- Ability to answer the phones
If you would like to become a volunteer at PCTC, click on the link below, print the form and fill it out. You can then fax, mail or drop it off at the CTC reception desk.