POETS UNDER 40 ANTHOLOGY
The Poetry Center at Passaic County Community College is pleased to announce a call for poems for an anthology to celebrate the work of regional poets under 40. All poets, whose work is accepted, will be required to read his or her poem from the anthology on November 8, 2014 at 1 p.m. at the historic Hamilton Club Building in downtown Paterson, New Jersey.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
Poems can be submitted by those 18 to 39 years of age who live in New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and Pennsylvania. Each contributor will receive one copy of the anthology.
- Maximum of two poems per person will be considered (only one copy needed). Include contact information (name, address, phone number, and email) on the top of each poem. Each poem should be no more than two pages, single spaced.
- Only unpublished poems
- Deadline: June 15, 2014
- Notification of accepted poems: August 2014
- Only poets, whose work has been accepted, will be contacted.
- Poems will not be returned, so do not send originals.
- Those who wish to receive a notification flyer of winners should include SASE.
- Please do not call our office in reference to anthology submissions. Questions should be sent by email to Smita Desai at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send submissions (please type) to: Maria Mazziotti Gillan, Executive Director, Poetry Center, Passaic County Community College, One College Boulevard, Paterson, NJ 07505 www.pccc.edu/poetry