With its marble vestibule, grand staircases, solid oak wainscoting, columns, hand carved mantels, and spacious rooms, the Hamilton Club Building is an appropriate setting for the College's permanent collections of 19th and early 20th century paintings, prints, decorative arts, and sculptures. The Hamilton Club Art Collection, 26 art works acquired with the building, and the Studio Collection of Paterson sculptor Gaetano Federici (1880-1964), gifted to the College by The Nicholas Martini Foundation, are on permanent exhibition in the Hamilton Club Building for the benefit of the public. The Hamilton Club Gallery on the 2nd floor features changing exhibits by contemporary artists. Tours for school children, community organizations, and individuals make the art available to an increasingly diverse number of people.
The Hamilton Club building also houses the Passaic County Cultural and Heritage Council (PCCHC) and the Poetry Center at Passaic County Community College.
A brochure with a comprehensive history of the Hamilton Club by Edward A Smyk, Passaic County Historian, is available to visitors. For more information and to schedule a tour, please call (973) 684-5448.