PCCC Foodservice is pleased to cater your event. We offer an array of popular menu choices at affordable pricing. Our options include buffet selections for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Going on a field trip? A variety of boxed lunches is available. Sheet cakes can be ordered for your special occasions as well as six-foot sandwiches for your informal events.
For complete details, click on the appropriate link below:
Ordering Policies & Procedures
- All catering requests or changes must be made in writing on a catering request form available in the Foodservice Office.
- All functions require two weeks’ notice.
- A guaranteed number of guests must be submitted at least one week prior to the event.
- A 50% cancellation charge will apply to events cancelled with less than one week’s notice.
- A 100% charge will apply to events cancelled with less than two days (48 hours) notice.
In-House Orders: Departmental requests must have a budget number, be signed by a Vice President, and have a room reservation attached.
Any changes must be re-submitted to the Vice President for approval.
External Orders: Outside requests must be paid in full in advance if a Purchase Order is not provided.
Prices include paper goods (table cloths, cups, plates, napkins, utensils, etc.).